Sunday, August 15, 2010

Kushies "On The Go" Wet Bag 2-Pack, Neutral Print

±1±: Now is the time Kushies "On The Go" Wet Bag 2-Pack, Neutral Print Order Today!


Nice Design by :
Kushies
Over All Rating Reviews :

Great Deal :
$5.99
Date Created :
Aug 16, 2010 00:21:58


Read More Full Content...

±1±: Best Buy I bought the boy pattern of this a few months ago with the thought of using it for our family cloth. The larger one is perfectly sized for next to the toilet. It also does not seems to absorb the smell, so I can go a few wash cycles for before the bag its self needs to be washed.
I also bought this because I needed a nice little wet bag for my moon cup. The smaller bag is perfect for that.
I love this bag so much I bought a second one for my other bathroom!
Just keep in mind that the patterns pictured on the bags may not be exactly what you get.
With both the boy pattern and the girl pattern of this I received the bags in the opposite patterns than pictured.
Also, the only reason I gave this 4 stars instead of 5 is because I did notice a little bit of fraying and a couple loose threads the firs time I washed, but it hasn't been a problem since. on Sale!

Related : !: Wastebasket Decide Now !: Solar Pool Cover Reel Grand Sale !: Good Leopard Pashmina !: Nutiva Organic Extra Virgin Coconut Oil, 15-Ounce Tubs (Pack of 2) by Nutiva








No comments:

Post a Comment


Twitter Facebook Flickr RSS



Français Deutsch Italiano Português
Español 日本語 한국의 中国简体。